[AccessD] Moving to .Net (was Ded Moroz sends you ...)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 3 16:03:59 CST 2011

Hi John:

I agree with you fully. I have no intension of wasting any more time with MS
Access...it is simply a dead and dying platform. :-(

Getting up to speed will take a long while but I know that can not be
helped. Any adventure into this area will cost myself dearly in time and my
client's dearly in money but that can not be helped.

You noted three excellent classes you created for your client. If you were
to acurrately the hours required to get these classes fully tested and
operational; what would that be? This is just a diabolic curiousity but do
not hestitate to put an appropriate dollar value to your time with this
development. ;-)

Jim