[AccessD] Move to C# - last post

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Wed Jan 5 10:32:45 CST 2011

I would agree with this for the most part.
However, if you get an employment "deal" that has flex hours and is not
rigid as far as "you must be here every day from 8 to 5", then it MIGHT
work.
Also, if the commute is short, that helps as well.

I had a contract this summer....brutal commute...2+ hours per day.
I now have a work-at-home contract....and man, I am loving it.
My "white knuckle" days are over....