[AccessD] A2K - Labels changing size

Reuben Cummings accessd at gfconsultants.com
Fri Jan 7 09:22:03 CST 2011

I wasn't clear.  These aren't labels - as in mailing labels.
These are labels on a regular report.
For example...

Employee		Hours		Pay rate	Pay Type
Total pay
A			8.00		10.00		R
80.00
A			2.00		15.00		O
30.00

The first line (Employee, Hours, etc) - those are the labels affected.
It will print more like

Employ		Hour		Pay		Pay		Total

The label control has not changed size - it looks like the font has grown or
the spacing has changed.
The hours column will also appear cut off is there are more than 10 hours.
For example, 64.00 hours looks like 4.00 hours.

On one other report I found two small problems.
1.  A label that is vertical (to be read when the report is turned on its
side) the very bottom of every letter is cut off.  It can still be read -
just the very bottom is gone.  Like a 'E' would almost look like an "F"
2.  On the same report there is a text box that sits inside a large
'rectangle'.  The bottom of the rectangle sits right on the bottom of the
text box.  The rectangle has always shown perfectly, but now, on this
computer, the portion of the rectangle sharing the text box control edge
does not shoe - like the text box has grown.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017