[AccessD] Upsizing

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jan 9 16:38:44 CST 2011

I would just import all of the BE tables into SQL Server and then relink the FE using ODBC.

I've got a couple of systems where I do something similar.  The FE application can work with
either an Access or a SQL Server BE depending on the environment.   It's simply a matter of
running some re-linking code to switch between BEs.

--
Stuart