[AccessD] Across across the internet

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 19:40:29 CST 2011

Maybe I misunderstood the phrase "expose the database".  We built apps
that talked to a database across the internet, but we didn't in any
sense "expose" the database to users.  The app retrieved data from
views or stored procs but the users could actually see the database.
I got the impression John was trying to actually work on the SQL
Server db across the internet.

Charlotte Foust