[AccessD] Across across the internet

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jan 9 21:12:01 CST 2011

This is kind of my view as well.  I am letting people that I don't know run an application that I
design on their machine from an internet connection somewhere.  Yea, it is going to have to run over
a Hamachi software VPN but still... their machine could be infected etc.  I just have no way to
control a lot of things.