[AccessD] Old Dog NewTricks

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Jan 12 18:15:35 CST 2011

I think one of the strongest reasons favoring .Net is political.  There is a
pernicious, unreasoning, prejudice bordering on bigotry against Access in IT
circles which infects users and clients.  It's common wisdom in those
circles that Access is a weak, unstable, platform which users can actually
work with and that causes loss of control for IT - anathema.

Walk in with a $10 budget for an Access app you might lose to someone
proposing the same app in .Net for $20.     So learn .Net and make more $$.

Rocky