[AccessD] Windows 7

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Fri Jan 14 08:36:34 CST 2011

Hey Rocky
No a test bed is not an option at the moment.  I could get them to set
the compatability mode for Access2003 or rewrite the code for the
commondialog and not use an activex control. But I am just wondering how
this is going to affect other standalone applications I have designed in
Access2003 for other clients.