[AccessD] Windows 7

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Jan 14 10:43:50 CST 2011

Hi Tony,
Access 2003 by itself runs fine under Windows 7. You found a couple of
gothas with old applications in general though.
-Active X I just don't use them anymore so I'm not going to be of much help
resolving that issue but you can at least know that they are an issue to
resolve.
-CommonDialog control doesn't work under Vista or W7. I recently asked about
this here and Stuart posted a perfect solution with code on 12/21/2010.
Thread was " Comctl32.ocx" If you can't find it let me know and I'll forward
it.

HTH
John B