[AccessD] Joomla

Boyd Trimmell accesscoach at hitechcoach.com
Fri Jan 14 13:12:57 CST 2011

Greeting.

I am new to thi8s list.

About Joomla:

I have used many CMS applications  for  web site. I really like the Joomla
framework the best of all of them. The way it handles installing templates
and templates/themes/skins  is the nest I have seen.

I current have several web sites that use it. I have several clients that
use it and are able to maintain their own site with ease.

I am not an expert with Joomla but I find it very easy to use.  I am in the
process of creating an online   manual for one of my Access applications
using Joomla.

This is my Access blog site that is running Joomla 1.5:
http://www.hitechcoach.com

Boyd Trimmell
aka HiTechCoach at UtterAccess.com and other support sites
Microsoft Access MVP 2010 ( MVP Profile )