[AccessD] Access 2007 runtime

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat Jan 15 13:29:19 CST 2011

HI John,
I'm still using my Wise/Sagekey scripts to do A2003 Runtime install and they
are working on Vista/W7 with Outlook 2007 or 2010 installed. It creates an
install package that has to be installed on each PC but I include a "no
questions asked" installation file so that all the defaults are used and it
can installed by anyone with the necessary OS privileges from either an
email attachment or a network link.

I expect to be moving to MSI/Wise in the coming year since Symantec is not
supporting Wise anymore.

John B