[AccessD] Password Problem

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Jan 18 10:20:56 CST 2011

Using a constant would work even though this is an mdb, except that  the
user wants to change the password from time to time and I don't want him to
have to come back for a code change every time.

However, that only applies to opening the mdb with dbengine or currentdb -
manipulating recordsets.  My problem is that I can't even open a query that
uses a linked table.  That password is somehow, I think, in the link.

Rocky