[AccessD] Multi-user Access db on NAS

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Wed Jan 19 13:41:00 CST 2011

Thanks to all who replied!
I asked the question on behalf of a colleague (who is not on this list) and I don't have contact to the customer in question.
But I'm told that the version of Access is 2003 and all users have full rights on folder hosting the BE on the Synology-NAS server.
I'll hand over your responses to my colleague - maybe it will give him some clues.
Thanks again for the answers
Asger