[AccessD] Conditional keep together

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Thu Jan 20 10:39:49 CST 2011

I started to put a conditional keep together in code on format. This
actually crashes Access. Only in the on open event will it work.

I have started experimenting with adding a conditional page break. I
can get it to work only when I want, but the records still start on
page 2. I just get a page break in the middle of page 2 rather than
moving the first part of the records to page 1

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone