[AccessD] Access 2K to SQL Server

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jan 24 15:08:48 CST 2011

And can I link to a stored procedure?  How to I send the parameter to the stored procedure.

You are just a little too light on the actual details for me to get this done.

I know how to create stored procedures, and I know the syntax in the stored procedure to pass in a
parameter.  I do not know the syntax in a stored procedure to return a recordset.  And I haven't a
clue how to use any of this on the Access side of things.

Thanks,