[AccessD] Dual Monitors (was: From Lake Woebegone)

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Thu Jan 27 05:39:28 CST 2011

That being said about large screen LCD's/TFT's: Do NOT BUY a German Hanns-G
monitor.
I got mine used and cheap. It's good, but far from perfect.
You need a Masters In Fine Arts degree (MFA) just to "tune it" with all of
the settings including the NVidea settings and calibration.

Also, I discovered that Hanns-G is pulling out of the US market for large
screens.
Apparently, the competition has done them in...mainly from LG, Samsung, AOC,
and Viewsonic.
On top of those, others have entered the market as well. Prices have been
plummeting at phenomenal rates.