[AccessD] Dual Monitors

Edward Zuris edzedz at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 10:38:30 CST 2011

 From what I hear from my friends overseas
 a lot of computer related products in the
 USA are rather inexpensive compared their
 local markets.  However, I am sure there
 are places outside the USA has even cheaper
 prices.

 Every Nation has its issues.  Russian might,
 or might not, be going back it's old USSR
 ways.  And in the USA we have more than our
 fair share of crazy people.  And we elect
 a number of our crazies into high positions
 into the government.

 Of the two, I'll think we are better off
 with the cheaper computer monitors and some
 crazies, in Congress.  We also get to watch
 them on CSPAN TV.   It is like watching a
 circus in slow motion.

 The USA has many cultures and climates.

 I live in the American Southwest desert.
 One place I really liked was the American
 Northwest. Fished for salmon around Everett.
 Where John lives it can get hot and humid
 in the summer, but there is good fishing
 near by.  I spent a summer near Asheville,
 and the weekends at the Outer Banks.

 As far as I am concerned, Shamil, you are
 welcome.