[AccessD] Dual Monitors

Edward Zuris edzedz at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 14:05:33 CST 2011

 When the Salmon come in to spawn, they
 would gather just a few miles from Everett
 near the San Juan area before heading to
 Canada or USA rivers.

 Great fishing, and very few people take
 advantage of it.

 I am in Albuquerque, NM.

 Starting in late May, or early June, the
 temperatures start climb up to the 100's.

 At the moment it is high dry cold winds
 with a few dust storms.  Sometime maybe a
 half inch of snow every so often.  After
 May it is total bake mode.  But the desert
 and dry climate grows on you after awhile.

 I grew up in NM, so I know a number of good
 fishing holes.  I go up into the mountains
 to fish for trout during the summer.  But
 catching a ten pound king salmon really makes
 your day and puts any quarter pound mountain
 trout to shame.

 The 110 sounds like Phoenix.  Did I guess
 correctly ?