[AccessD] OT: My First Web Page

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Fri Jan 28 08:13:26 CST 2011

Hey All
Thank you all for your advice.
I will work on the EMail address.
Dewey is correct I did use a WYSIWYG program to generate the code.
Basically I just wanted to get a web page up and running (kind of like
the way I am trying to learn VB.Net, design a simple form linked to an
Access table make it work and go forward from there). I do not as yet
have a clue how to code the web page.  But now I have something to work
with and in time I hope to understand search engines and  to become
proficient enough with the code to incorporate some of the fancy
features I have viewed on your web pages.

I have to admit somedays after reading your amazing discussions of hyper
drives, IPDZ addresses,  brute networking, triple monitors etc.most of
which goes over my head,  I think "I am getting to old for all this
stuff, maybe it is time I buy a wieny wagon and just hang out at the beach".

Thanks again