[AccessD] SQL constant harassment

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Mon Jan 31 18:31:04 CST 2011

Hi JC

I sent a demo SQL dB to you off-list. Did you get it?
It shows how to use Pass through queries
It has a sample to store your username and password and pass it in your SQL
connection requests
There is also the option to set the "Trusted Connection" to yes in the SQL
connections strings

Many thanks

Darren