[AccessD] List box as a status box

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jul 9 09:09:03 CDT 2011

I want to put up a control to display a running status, display then last N events that occurred.  I
have never really liked text boxes for this purpose as the last thing displayed as I always seem to
end up with scrolling issues and so forth.

I am thinking about using a list control.  This has the advantage (for my purposes) of allowing me
to have neat columns for the date / time and the status to be displayed.

Does anyone do this and want to comment on how they make it work?