[AccessD] BE builder

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jul 16 13:46:59 CDT 2011

I need an ultra simple BE builder.  I have built my little game play logger for my son.  It logs the
time he starts and stops and plays a wave file - more and more often - to remind and encourage him
to get off when his time is up.

It only has a couple of simple tables, but it would be nice to split FE/BE so that if I fix a
problem or add a feature I can update the FE.  Ya know!

It would be nice to have the program open and check if the BE exists, creating it if not.  Placing
the BE in the same dir as the FE would be fine.

I can of course write that but if anyone has such a thing already that would be better.  I did it
long ago but it is lost in the deep shadows of the last century.

Anyone?