[AccessD] How to tell a button's "air space" is no longer being hovered over

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 23:59:39 CDT 2011

Darn,  I've done this but I don't recall how, since it was back in Access
2.0 or maybe 97.  One way to do it would be to put a shape or even a textbox
under the button and just slightly larger than the button.  Then you use the
mousemove of the underlying control to switch the caption back.

Charlotte Foust