[AccessD] "Modern" replacement for CommonDlg

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jul 7 04:07:29 CDT 2011

Hi John

Sorry, I just picked it from my archive where I have a modified version, looked up the site, and found out that a new link and version was for download. But I don't use it anymore and didn't download it and translating an old version wouldn't make much sense.

But again, you know what the class is intended for, so translating may not be needed at all.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 06-07-2011 21:14 >>>
Any chance you could translate it?  ;)