[AccessD] SQL Server - Query non-updateable

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jul 7 07:20:46 CDT 2011

Further to this, I have discovered that if I build a temp table inside of the access fe and do the
join it is un-updateable.  However if I use the temp table in the IN() clause it is now updateable.
  So it is something about using the stored procedure in the IN() that causes the query to become
un-updateable.