[AccessD] update wouldn't run

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:00:29 CDT 2011

I'll never forget the time a developer who worked for me decided to update
all of a certain numeric string to a text number in an address field.  The
query ran and worked...sort of.  He had forgotten to provide for spaces
around numeric string. I had to go through thousands of records and find
every instance of "two" in a longer number and replace it with "2"!

Charlotte Foust