[AccessD] Re Max of 20 values

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 07:16:05 CDT 2011

Arthur... if you do try it out ... maybe you will see-- as I do-- that the
textbox holding the highest value at all times seems to take about 200 or300
milliseconds to update. Though it's the same whether 5 or 100 controls
(textboxes.) I feel this is slow. Too slow.
I assume the Requery is taking the time... because the value in the result
box goes blank for entire 200 mil. So maybe there is a better way than the
function I bound it to or a faster alternative to requery.