[AccessD] A2003 stops working

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 18:21:47 CDT 2011

Have you tried swinging a lizard around your head three times?

I have had these mystery fails, and my general approach (stopping
if/when I have success) is:
1. Force a compile.
2. Decompile/recompile.
3. Build an empty database and import all objects from the old database.
4. Delete the form and rebuild it from scratch.
5. Rework the code.  In this case, open a dao recordset, find the
record and delete it with Recordset.Delete.
6. Tear my hair out.

I'm quite bald now.

Doug