[AccessD] Front End on Server

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Tue Jun 7 10:16:16 CDT 2011

Don't the users have their own network storage area? In my experience users are often locked out of their C drive to prevent installation of malware etc, (though they often have write access to their My Documents folder) but they still have to store work files somewhere so they have a "home drive" which is mapped to some network folder that only they (and Admins) have rights to.

That home drive, or their My Documents folder is where they should have their individual copy of the front end, mdb or mde.

Lambert