[AccessD] Help class

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jun 10 14:00:50 CDT 2011

This is precisely what I have in mind.

I am building a smallish database for checking prisoners out of a local minimum security facility.
It is working well for me and I am working with another volunteer to teach it to him.  He is very
computer literate but Access illiterate.  Obviously help is the next step.

My user is already talking about taking this to the AA state convention to show to volunteers in
other parts of the state.  I can't be tech support for long, it has to have help files.