[AccessD] OT: Public and private network

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Jun 11 08:51:06 CDT 2011

Dear John,

I see that you do not have any response on this, yet.  I am by far NOT
an expert in networking.  But, when I recently reconstructed my own
wireless broadband network, I added a guest network.  It was quite
simple to do, and it gave me the option of allowing or not allowing the
guest network to access my local network.  I chose to not allow guest
access.  My new routers are NetGear WNDR3400's and their software guided
me through the process.

I hope this helps.  I have received so much help from you over the
years, it will delight me to be able to give back a little.