[AccessD] OT: Shopping for a new comp

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Sat Jun 11 10:13:50 CDT 2011

If you want  a prebuilt box take a look at ZT computers. Costco carries them
as well as Best Buy and some of the other big stores. I got a Core I7, 1 TB
hard drive, 12 G memory for way under what Dell or HP wants for an
equivalent machine. I like Costco because of their return policy. This
computer company was unfamiliar to me, but I was willing to give it a try as
I could always return if it didn't work out. Have had it now for 6 months
and all is good. I wanted lots of memory and a better performance processor
as I do lots of work in Virtual machines and may have 2 running at one time
plus the applications open on the host machine. This machine does that very
well.

Doug