[AccessD] Access 2010 no calendar control

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Wed Jun 15 14:15:03 CDT 2011

Thanks all. These all appear to be valid substitutions. It is just
frustrating when MS stops supporting some functionality. Apparently Access
2010 doesn't support the old Chart Control either. You need to use the pivot
chart.

The application used a visible calendar to display information and allow
selecting in an intuitive way. The new datepicker on text boxes is probably
the easiest way to go although not visible until you select the text box and
little calendar icon. I used to use the ADH calendar form for this and will
move back to it since Microsoft can't break or remove it from future
versions.

Thanks.

Doug