[AccessD] Paypal in Access

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jun 16 09:07:02 CDT 2011

They have a page where you set up a button to place on your own web site to accept payments.  It
asks a couple of questions including the itemid thing and then it creates HTML which you are
supposed to paste in to your site.

I thought maybe I could use the activeX Web Control and directly paste that code into that browser
control causing it to display the button.  Something like that.

I am not finding anything with Google but of course it is just getting overwhelmed with hits on
doing PayPal on normal web sites.  Tons of hits on how to do that.