[AccessD] OT - FW: New computer

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jun 16 22:30:14 CDT 2011

OK all you S.A.s - I put the bike in the bus - drive to the house of one of
the old fart biker gang I ride with in Solana Beach, bike to the Nautical
Bean in Oceanside, drink coffee, tell bad jokes about aging, and ride back.
40 miles.  And then I'm in the bus with the bike. And I can go to Costco.

But I digress. What about the machine?

Rocky