[AccessD] The command you specified is not available in an .accde database

Darrell Burns dhb at flsi.com
Fri Jun 17 11:42:34 CDT 2011

Hello.

I have an A2007 app that starts up with a Login that opens a switchboard. It
works fine as an a accdb, but when I saved it as an accde I get the
following error message:

 "The expression On Open you entered as the event property setting produced
the following error: The command you specified is not available in an .mde,
.accde, or .ade database."

I can't put a trace on it because it's an accde. Could it possibly be
complaining about this command..."Set CurrProj =
Application.CurrentProject"?