[AccessD] The command you specified is not available in an .accde database

Darrell Burns dhb at flsi.com
Fri Jun 17 19:04:00 CDT 2011

I actually did find the culprit, Doug. When the app starts up it runs a
subroutine that opens each form in design mode to determine its
recordsource. This works just fine in an accdb but, of course, an accde
doesn't allow it.
Now that I've reprogrammed that whole module, it works fine in an accde, but
now I've got something holding me up in the runtime version. A form that's
normally opened from a Switchboard button won't open. This time, no error
message. I took your advice and installed MZTools and added line numbers.
Now how do I display the offending line # in my Error message?