[AccessD] [Spam]8.31 Re: Does a directory exist?

Darrell Burns dhb at flsi.com
Fri Jun 24 17:11:07 CDT 2011

Re: Status_Msg
I place a view-only textbox control at the top of every form called
"StatusMsg" for displaying instructions, warnings, error messages, etc. The
arguments are: txtMsg as string, FormName as string, ColorCode as integer.
Colorcode controls the font colors...1=Green, 2=Yellow, 3=Red. The
background is dark.