[AccessD] Harnessing SQL Server with runtime

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Mar 16 05:49:29 CDT 2011

http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1296308&page=269

Using runtime means that you cannot do the typical "open the qdf, modify and use" because you can't
modify objects in the runtime environment.  For that reason I am going to have to become proficient
in stored procedures and passing parameters to them.  I found the thread above which discusses this
for the form itself.  Can the same kind of thing be done for the combos and reports.

This project is has already taught me a ton of things that I never had to use before.  Working with
parameterized stored procedures from Access is another such area that I have always wanted to learn.
  Any tips and tricks are always appreciated.