[AccessD] SQL Server Connect strings

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Mar 2 14:59:10 CST 2011

I always use full DSN-less connection strings for portability of the application.    No need to
worry about whether the DSN is present on every workstation and it's easy to change in an
update to the FE if you need to change your connection ( say been a live and a training BE
database).

(A very common typo in the interent age, it's DSN (data source name) not DNS ( domain
name system)

--
Stuart