[AccessD] Access and SQL Server

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Fri Mar 4 06:30:10 CST 2011

Hey All
Come on now. PK this and PK that,  very very interesting  discussion.
In my younger years I got a job with Fish and Wildlife.  I  would be
doing field work  for a branch office about 100 miles from where I
lived.  I was told when I get there the CO would meet me and describe
the area I would be working in.  Now coming from a military background
CO meant the Commanding Officer.  As a young sprout all the way driving
up there I was thinking "Hey Zeus first day on the job and I am going to
be meeting with the Commanding Officer, very cool."  Turned out when I
got there that CO meant Conservation Officer (wildlife cop).
Sorry just trying to lighten things up, true story though.