[AccessD] Access 2007 - oh the pain...

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 4 12:47:56 CST 2011

No that is not what I am taking about.  Not default property, default *settings*.

It is a format thing.  when you set up a form you can say "when I drag a control (in this case a
label) out onto the form I want it to look like this..."

In 2003 open a form in design view.
select a label
in the menu, select format / set control defaults

THAT is what I am trying to find in Access 2007.