[AccessD] Upsizing Access 2010 database to SQL Server 2008 R2 Experiment

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 16:41:58 CDT 2011

Hi Dave,

I would guess that if any of your tables are actually links, then nothing
would show for them.

Another issue I came across yesterday is that to complete the export, you
must have TCP/IP enabled in the SQL Server Configuration Manager.
Apparently the upsizing wizard does not use Named Pipes or Shared Memory.

Good luck!
Dan