[AccessD] Access runtime (an maybe full install?)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Mar 14 07:53:57 CDT 2011

I'm not sure how to test this in a meaningful way.  I will be doing an install of this application
on a system with varying connect speed.  It is a PC running on a cellular link pretty far from a
cell tower.  It is roughly DSL speed at its best, but much less at its worst.  I will post results
from that system.

I think I will have the framework log the time to open forms so that i can get a feel for the user
experience.