[AccessD] subform bound to ado recordset throws error

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Wed Mar 16 13:04:39 CDT 2011

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300699 says "These errors occur when the database cannot be found because of a data source that is not valid in the ConnectionString for the page, or when the UseRemoteProvider property is not configured properly"

http://xlinesoft.com/asprunnerpro/faq.htm#initialized says "This error can happen for a number of reasons. Usually it happens due to server components conflict. You can try one of the following things to resolve this problem:

Restart IIS

Restart computer

Install or reinstall Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 6 (SP6)

Reinstall Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC)"

Lambert