[AccessD] DB Design Question - too much normalization?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Mar 16 23:37:47 CDT 2011

Different entities - one is a list of state accounting  societies, one is a
list of companies, the third are people/participants with their home address
- even though in most cases the participant record would also have a FK to
the company table.  So the address fields would be common to all three but
then the other fields describing each entity would be different.

Rocky