[AccessD] Harnessing SQL Server with runtime

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Mar 17 07:50:45 CDT 2011

That is good to know Brad.  You are the first person in the group to really fess up to using the run
time.  It has been a learning experience trying to get all of the details ironed out.  Trying to
troubleshoot if I have problems is a royal PITA since I have no clue how to get feedback from the
application.

 From what I was reading the runtime did not allow changes to objects even programmatically.  If it
will allow that then I will be able to do much more with my apps.