[AccessD] Access and SQL Server

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Mar 18 15:21:15 CDT 2011

LOL.  Yep, and the strange part of that whole thread is that I have studied all that stuff, though
not necessarily all of it in a classroom.  I know tuple and relation but it simply isn't used
anywhere in the (non-academic) world so why cling to it?  All it appears to do is provide a false
sense of superiority.

If you happen to work at a university and need to discuss these terms on a daily basis with an 80
year old professor who learned that stuff and refuses to use modern terms, then I guess they would
be relevant.

;)