[AccessD] Harnessing SQL Server with runtime

Robert Robert at WeBeDb.com
Mon Mar 21 10:30:43 CDT 2011

No, I do not bind to a pass through except in the case of a combobox
or report.  If you bind to a pass through, it is not editable.
So, I only bind to them to things that I would not be editing.

I use views for all my binding.  Having also been and am a SQL Server
DBA, I do not allow direct access to the SQL tables.