[AccessD] Most useful droid apps

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Mar 21 22:20:32 CDT 2011

I am now able to use (barely) PDANet.  It connects but is very slow, about 125 kbit up and oddly,
about 225K down.  I can't ping any ip number directly but I can ping google.com though the response
is slow.  I am able to browse things like newegg but it is just very slow.

But it does work.  I had to disable my other network interfaces though.